Logan County Schools
PARENTS-PLEASE BE ADVISED that the Logan County Board of Education has adopted a new policy regarding those 504 students on homebound instruction. This policy is available at your child's school, through the Logan County Board of Education policy manual, and upon request to the central office.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy and its effect on your child please call Robert Lucas at the central office.
Logan County Schools will be moving school websites in the near future.
PROPOSED 2014-2015 SCHOOL CALENDAR
OUT FOR COMMENT
Logan County Schools Mission:
The mission of Logan County Schools is to provide a high-quality,
world-class education that ensures success for every student through
excellence in teaching and learning.
Logan County Schools Core Beliefs:
2. We believe students must have direction, discipline, and a means to succeed. Their successes should be celebrated and recognized.
3. We believe teachers have the desire, ability, and responsibility to motivate and inspire each individual student to achieve his/her highest potential.
4. We believe classrooms will be organized, structured, safe, disciplined, welcoming, and student-focused to provide the proper environment for learning.
5. We believe curriculum should be prioritized, mapped, sequential, multicultural, and diverse to provide students a quality learning environment through active, enjoyable, fulfilling activities.
6. We believe education is a shared responsibility among the student, school, parent, family, and community.
Prior Editions of the Newsletter